The 2 Week Diet is a rapid weight loss plan by Brian Flatt. Designed as a “no fluff” program covering dieting, exercise, and motivation, the aptly named 2 Week Diet is for those who want results in just 14 days. It guarantees that if you follow it correctly you will lose up to 16 pounds in only 2 weeks. The plan says it will show you how to change your eating habits, teaching you the right foods to eat and the right way to eat them. It also promises to get you into the habit of regular exercise and keep track of your progress towards your goals.
According to his website, Brian Flatt is a sports nutritionist, coach, and personal trainer with 20 years plus industry experience, including owning a personal training studio in California. He’s a graduate of the San Diego State University and has a degree in Biology.
Rapid weight loss
While The 2 Week Diet Plan says it is suitable for anyone looking to lose weight, irrespective of gender, age, or body shape, it is particularly targeted at people who are looking for quick results who don’t have either the time or sticking power for patience for longer or more complicated programs.
There is an emphasis in this plan on education – showing you the right way to do things for yourself, and there’s no reliance on supplements, “magic ingredients” or any exotic recipes. The plan uses the proven combination of motivation and goal setting, fat-burning nutrition and increased activity levels to get results.
20 minutes a day
There is an exercise component to this plan, but tellingly, Flatt doesn’t refer to is as a “workout” or even “exercise”. Flatt calls it “Increased Activity”. The plan shows you simple activities you can do that don’t require strenuous exercise or visiting the gym or purchasing expensive equipment.
The guide calls for you to do 20 minutes of these activities for 4 times a week. Over the course of this plan, that means there’s only just over 2 and a half hours of “exercise” time you need to set aside. This makes the 2 Week Diet particularly attractive to people with hectic work lives or those caring for small children at home.
The nutritional diet plan suggested by Flatt is easy to follow and uses regularly available and affordable ingredients. There’s no mention of supplements or expensive and difficult to find “miracle” ingredients. Most importantly it also coaches you on when and how to eat to gain the maximum benefit.
Finally, there’s a strong motivational element to this program. Brian acknowledges that keeping yourself in the right place mentally plays an important part in successful rapid weight loss. Included in the plan are scientifically proven techniques for focus and control that can help you stay motivated. There are also plenty of inspirational examples and success stories from ordinary people that will resonate with most of us.
This is a digital download program and contains the following materials:
- Launch handbook. Contains the background, theory, and practice behind the plan and how to follow it.
- Diet Handbook. Contains easy to use recipes, meal planners and dietary advice using affordable, familiar ingredients.
- Activity Handbook. Shows you how to be active for 20 mins, 4 times a week without needing additional equipment or visiting a gym or fitness center.
- Motivation Handbook. This has inspiring stories and mental techniques to keep you focused on finishing the 2 Week Diet.
- Easy to follow and well put together plan.
- Particularly suitable for people who don’t have lots of time for exercise.
- Free from “fluff” and gets straight to the science and techniques.
- Includes good motivational materials.
- Money back guarantee.
- We don’t think the highest weight loss promised is going to be achievable for most people in only 2 weeks. You will lose weight with this plan, but we think 16 pounds is unrealistic.
- If you want to increase your overall fitness levels as well as make some initial quick weight loss then the lack of a more comprehensive workout plan including more cardio workouts may not give you what you need.
- Although you can repeat the 2-week plan to increase the amount of weight you lose, you may want to move to a different program to maintain your weight when you reach your target. The 2 Week Plan is very much focused on getting results quickly, and there’s not so much content on maintaining your weight afterward.
Feedback & Overview
Actual user comments:
“I think the 2 week diet is a worthwhile (and cost effective) investment for those who want to focus on losing as much weight as possible within a limited time frame”
Portion of user comment on musclereview.net
“The basic scientific information about weight loss, nutrition and exercise pack into this little book is amazing. No fluff here. Just a lot powerful information that anyone can use and implement immediately!”
Portion of user comment on trustpilot.com
Summary: This is a well thought out, solid weight loss plan based on sound principles. We think that the stated potential of 16 pounds over 2 weeks is going to be impossible for most normal people, but there’s certainly potential for significant weight loss over the 14 days of the course. We like the motivational elements that Brian has added to the course, and the easy-to-follow diet guide is refreshingly clear of “wonder ingredients” or expensive exotic items. We think this plan is definitely worth a look if you need to lose some weight quickly, but you are limited in the amount of time you can devote to exercise and don’t want to be tied to a very strict eating regime.
Company info: twoweekdiet.com was registered on 10 November 2014
Product Specifications: Launch handbook, Diet Handbook, Activity Handbook, and Motivation Handbook.
Return Policy: Full 60 days 100% refund guarantee