Isabel De Los Rios is considered a Nutritional expert and has put together The Beyond Diet program. Her method is to focus on health via food and nutrition. There is a preference for organic foods as they yield better/more vitamins and minerals, yet organic foods are not mandatory. The same can be said for exercise, it is likely to provide better results and make you healthier but it’s not essential. This diet plan is unique in that what you actually pay for is membership to an online program and support community.
The personalisation aspect of this diet comes from understanding what your Metabolic Type is, Isabel De Los Rios suggests we all fit into one of the following types:
- Protein Type
- Carb Type
- Mixed Type
After completing a questionnaire you will know your type, you can then choose and compose your meals to better suit your metabolic type, if you are a Protein Type then you’ll add more protein to a meal and so on.
A large part of the online element available to members is the recipe section. Meals are given a simplistic scoring system based on their macro-nutrient (Protein, Fats and Carbohydrates) portion. This comes in handy as you can then filter recipes based on your metabolic type.
What do you get with the Membership?
The most important part of what you are paying for are they documents (can be downloaded from the members section). Initially you decide on which one of the following you’d like to start with. Within each option, meal plans are tailored to your specific needs, shopping lists and preparation guides are provided.
- Quick Start Guide – Here you get to prepare for the plan immediately, you get headline information without getting bogged down with the detail.
- 14 Days of Supercharged Meal Plans – You are given 14 Days of meals to allow you to begin straight away
- Beyond Diet Manual – This is where you get all the details that can enable you to fully understand what you’re doing and why. It will allow you to further tailor the plan so it’s precisely suited to your needs
Having all the information situated on a website and being able to store your own progress there means you get greater flexibility with your plan, you are only ever a ‘login’ away from everything you need. The website is broken down into the following areas:
- Home – Once signed in you are presented with your ‘Dashboard’ on the Home screen. The Dashboards main feature is a news feed of all the latest member activities. To the left there is your Weight Tracker and My Success Journal are located.
- Programs – Here everything is laid out in steps, which provides a quick access to everything you need but also makes it easy to follow and work your way through the program
- Ask – This is access to the online community, you can ask questions, which will be answered by either Isabel or the online community. You can also search for answers as its likely someone has asked the question before you.
- Recipes – Here you can filter through and save any of your favourite recipes
- Articles – An interesting section where you are given access to topical issues and research provided by the Beyond Diet team
- Shop – A section where you can buy supplements, hard copies of the Beyond Diet Program, snacks, drinks etc
The rest of the facts are directly below.
Feedback & Overview
Actual Customer Feedback:
“I’ve used the program myself and recommended to many others… The Beyond Diet Program helped me lose weight and feel healthy and energized at the same time. For the money, it’s the best deal in the weight loss industry.”
Portion of actual user comment on confessionsofaworkingmum.com
“I’m not big fan of spending money online but my regular diet routine was getting really boring. This diet gave me some good ideas and tips to mix things up and get my weight loss going again.”
Portion of actual user comment on mylifestylediet.com
- The Beyond Diet Community forum is great and people are quick to respond to any questions you may have
- An additional manual dedicated to vegetarians
- The Beyond Diet caters for Gluten Free people
- This is a clean eating diet, no processed foods etc which will always be hugely beneficial to health
- Some may find the food scoring system confusing
- Emails trying to sell bolt on features can be annoying, but just ignore, there is plenty in the basic subscription to achieve weight loss
- You don’t get any exercise programs with the basic subscription
- There are a number of reports on the internet that getting a refund via the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee is not always successful
Company info: BeyondDiet.com was registered on 1 October 2007
Product Specifications: 180 page eBook
Return Policy: Full 60 days 100% refund guarantee